Do you have what it takes to support the expedite industry's top drivers?
Join our office team!
We're a leading expedite fleet owner whose drivers are among the best in the industry. Our company is family-owned and -operated, and we're growing! Learn more about us by reading through our company story and seeing what's happening on our blog. Check out the open positions and submit your resume using the form at the bottom of the page. We will reach out to you if your qualifications match an open position.
We bring new drivers to our office for orientation each week, and you will be responsible for transporting them between the bus station, hotel, medical facility, and our office. You will also make trips to our carrier in Ohio on an as-needed basis. Finally, we may ask you to move our straight trucks between locations as needed, which will occasionally require overnight travel.
This part-time position will have varying hours (roughly 10-20 hours per week) and require you to have a flexible schedule. We anticipate needing you the most Sundays through Wednesdays.
We will provide:
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Paid training
- Competitive hourly wage (starting at $10/hour)
- Casual work environment
- Minimum of 10 hours per week
- Company cell phone
- Accommodations and meals when overnight travel is required
The ideal candidate:
- Class B CDL with clean driving record and DOT medical card preferred but not required
- Friendly, helpful demeanor as you will be the first Tempus representative to greet our new drivers when they come for orientation
- Basic mechanical skills so you can perform simple truck maintenance (changing lights, replacing fuses, replacing mud flaps, etc.) and help new drivers perform their first pre-trip inspection
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to keep flexible work hours (may include split shifts and weekend hours) and occasionally be away from home overnight. We will ask you to be on call when unexpected needs arise.
- Must speak fluent English